Answer: 5 months, excluding the summer semester (optional) which is 3 months and comes at a lower cost
2. How many semesters make up to program?
Answer: 2 main Semesters (Fall & Spring) and 1 optional Semester (Summer)
3. How long is the full-time program?
Answer: 1 year (3 semesters)
4. When does the semester begins?
Answer: Semester 1: August (Fall), Semester 2: January (Spring), Semester 3: June (Summer, optional)
5. Can I also join at any time?
Answer: Yes, because of our rolling admission, you can join at any time doing the year. However, you will be considered a part-time student-athlete/performer. Your enrollment will expire 5 months after starting unless renewed.
6. Can I still be offered exit trials as a part-time student-athlete/performer?